You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me. internet business
Everything you always wanted to know about Pottermore but didn't even know to ask!
This is great. If you are the creator of this, let me know so I can give you proper credit.
Early access to Pottermore is now closed UPDATE: You may have noticed the Log In button is back on Pottermore. . . . It seems the owls are flying and people are being granted admission to Pottermore. One point of particular interest is that as Pottermore Beta Testers, our time spent there is not all fun and games; there is work to be done! But it's fun work, for there is a feedback button located in the bottom right-hand corner of every Pottermore page. It looks like this: So any time you experience difficulty or confusion or encounter something which outright doesn't work, click away! This is how we will improve the Pottermore experience for all come October. Read the latest from the Insider.Pottermore.com blog for more details. I'm being told that people on Facebook are sayin...
What you are about to read is a true story. It is a fundamental tenet of a writer's life that one must always be writing new material. When one project is complete, it goes into the proverbial drawer for a few weeks or a month. This is to allow oneself to forget what one has written, so that after a few weeks or a month has passed, one may look at one's work with the objective eye required to evaluate the work in progress. During this cooling-off period, one must be writing new material. This also applies during the editing/polishing phase in which a manuscript is perfected prior to publication. To that end, while I am polishing Book 6 of THE GO-KIDS, I am two chapters into a new science fiction novel (the title of which shall remain secret for the time being). While making a fourth pass through Chapter 1 of this new novel, I decided to go ahead and name the two male characters featured in the scene. They stand on a street corner in Santa Monica, California, on t...
This Author Spotlight features Thriller Writer C.W. Lemoine Author of Fini Flight C.W. Lemoine is the author of the military/espionage thriller novels SPECTRE RISING , AVOID. NEGOTIATE. KILL. , ARCHANGEL FALLEN, EXECUTIVE REACTION , BRICK BY BRICK , STAND AGAINST EVIL , ABSOLUTE VENGEANCE , THE HELIOS CONSPIRACY , I AM THE SHEEPDOG and FINI FLIGHT. A Louisiana native, Lemoine is a graduate of the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University in New Orleans. After graduating college, Lemoine joined the Air Force Reserve where he flew the F-16 and accumulated one thousand hours including a combat tour in Iraq. Lemoine later transferred to the Navy Reserve where he flew F/A-18A+ Hornets for four years. He currently flies for a legacy U.S. airline and is a POST-1 certified reserve deputy sheriff. 1.How did you get into writing and why do you write? It started as a coping mechanism after my mom passed away when I was twelve years o...
Thank you, Danial. Glad you enjoy it and found it helpful.
ReplyDeleteYou got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
ReplyDeleteinternet business