Pottermore Welcome Letter . . . At Last!

Caution: SPOILERS AHEAD. If you have not yet received your welcome letter, you may not want to see this.

The owl arrived today, at 1:26 p.m. PST.


I was rather surprised, because entry was to be first-come, first-served. At least, this was what was advertised on the Pottermore website during the seven days of early registration mania.


But when the first batch of owls arrived with welcome letters (on Monday August 15), people who had registered on Day 7 were being granted entry.


It was puzzling for everyone.


Nevertheless, it is nice to finally have received the letter.


Also interesting is the fact that this welcome letter is for the first Pottermore account I registered, the one which "failed" the registration when I tried the link they'd sent me in the confirmation email. I had therefore registered again, also on Day 1. I shall likely deactivate this one.


I shall begin exploring Pottermore and will report back with my findings.


Finally, here is the latest image from the Insider.Pottermore.com blog as well as their latest update on the owls.
The Great Hall
There's Albus up there at the head table. Hi, Headmaster!
Image copyright/property of Pottermore LLC




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up With Writer Roy Huff @realroyhuff

10 Questions with Author Sandra Glosser (@baccibone1)

10 Questions with Thriller Writer C.W. Lemoine (@CWLemoine)